Can your group thrive in disaster?
You’ve watched the information. You’ve seen the scary stuff taking place on this planet. The long run is unsure, and also you’re now dealing with one of many best assessments of your management.
How are you going to put together for one thing you didn’t see coming? How are you going to greatest reply to the problem as a substitute of reacting to it?
It’s pure to really feel anxious throughout a disaster, and as a enterprise proprietor or chief, your individuals are ready so that you can step up and provides them braveness.
You possibly can emerge from the challenges of at the moment with a stronger, extra resilient group. We may also help.
Main Via Disaster is the chief’s information to succeeding in turbulent occasions.
As the previous CEO of a $250M company and the founder and CEO of a multimillion-dollar, leadership-development firm, Michael Hyatt is aware of what it’s like to reply to a disaster as a pacesetter.
In the course of the recession of 2008, Michael Hyatt confronted a problem with Thomas Nelson Publishers. Many have been fearful concerning the state of our financial system and seemed to him for steering. However Michael and his management crew carried out a gameplan that resulted in saving the corporate and permitting it to thrive within the hardest financial system.
In Main Via Disaster, Michael desires to equip you with the technique to emerge profitable in crises like COVID-19. This on-line course will train you the right way to . . .
- Guarantee a gradual, dependable mindset regardless of how unhealthy it will get
- Use easy practices to floor your self in four areas and set the stage for assured determination making
- Assess your distinctive vulnerabilities within the four most vital areas of your corporation
- Create a tiered, danger discount response utilizing my four step course of
- Establish the alternatives most advantageous to your corporation from least dangerous to most dangerous
- Create an efficient communication plan in your crew and clients that conjures up confidence in you and them
Instruments and Templates to Information Your Group
Within the course, you’ll obtain downloadable instruments and templates to assist your group battle the COVID-19 disaster and different challenges you could face sooner or later. Contains instruments equivalent to:
- Private Sources Stock, to take inventory of the assets you need to fight disaster.
- Grounding Habits Document, that will help you win the battle in your thoughts as you implement your motion plan.
- Enterprise Vulnerability Evaluation, that will help you assess your high 5-7 vulnerabilities within the enterprise that should be addressed now.
- Danger Mitigation Planner, to prepare your response to every of the dangers you face.
- Disaster Alternative Maximizer, to distill your pondering right into a product plan for thriving amid the disaster.
- Disaster Communication Planner, to strategize the when, how, and who behind speaking your motion plan.
- Layoff Resolution Maker, that will help you determine if layoffs are crucial and take the correct subsequent steps if they’re.
- Money Circulation State of affairs Planner, to forecast your money movement and see what’s on the horizon for your corporation.
- When you full this course, you’ll have the instruments and methods it’s good to confidently lead in turbulent occasions.
Six Classes to Navigate the Chaos
Plus further assets to additional assist you to in your management.
Session 1: Shift Your Pondering
Transfer from a spot of shortage and worry to abundance and confidence
Quantify the assets at your disposal to attract on throughout this time
Recall previous victories to gas your resilience at the moment
Take management of your ideas so your thoughts turns into your ally not your enemy
Device: Private Sources Stock
Session 2: Keep Grounded
Clearly perceive what you’ve management over and what you don’t
4 areas to give attention to to regain your sense of equilibrium
How you can set your self up for high-quality determination making when the stakes are excessive
Easy practices you should use on daily basis—regardless of how loopy it will get—to fight overwhelm, exhaustion, and worry
Device: The Grounding Habits Document
Session three: Assess Your Vulnerabilities
The 4 areas in your corporation you have to think about when assessing vulnerabilities to construct the muse in your Disaster Motion Plan
The precise questions it’s good to ask in every area to make sure you’ve considered every little thing
Establish your high 5 to seven vulnerabilities that have to be addressed now to outlive
Device: The Enterprise Vulnerability Evaluation
Session four: Scale back Your Dangers
4 methods to make use of to cut back your largest dangers
Establish what it’s good to Droop, Scale back, Get rid of, and Range now
How you can create a three-tiered method that ensures you reply appropriately to your high 5 to seven vulnerabilities
Device: Danger Mitigation Planner
Session 5: Establish Your Alternatives
How you can leverage innovation and creativity like by no means earlier than
The four-part framework for figuring out which alternatives take advantage of sense to pursue given your explicit context
Uncover hidden alternative in 4 areas—Market Penetration, Product Improvement, Market Enlargement, and Enterprise Diversification
Device: Disaster Alternative Maximizer
Session 6: Implement Your Plan
A 3-step course of that will help you shortly develop a communication plan in your crew and your most vital exterior relationships to encourage confidence and belief
Precisely what your staff and clients want to listen to from you now
How typically it’s good to talk to maintain everybody aligned
The most important communications errors you may make in a disaster and the right way to keep away from them.
Rapidly finalize your Disaster Motion Plan for fast implementation
Instruments: Disaster Communication Planner and Disaster Motion Plan
Extra Coaching: Money Circulation State of affairs Planner
Run money movement situations to grasp your tolerance for income dips
Decide which bills you’ll be able to afford to proceed and which of them you’ll be able to’t
Establish how lengthy you’ll be able to go earlier than it’s good to do layoffs or make different important selections
Decide whether or not or not it’s good to pursue extra money assets like emergency loans, traces of credit score, private asset liquidation, and many others.
Extra Coaching: Layoff Resolution Maker
Three questions it’s good to remedy in case you’re contemplating layoffs.
How you can assess if layoffs are crucial in your group.
Particular questions to tell who it’s best to lay off (if that’s what you select).
A course of for dealing with the layoff dialog, and the right way to do it with care and concern.
Extra Coaching: Church and Non-Revenue Chief Implementation Information
Particular steering on the right way to apply the course ideas in a non-profit setting.
A four-part framework to assist pastors and non-profit leaders assume by way of what issues most now
How you can assess, reply, have interaction and talk along with your congregation or constituents for optimum impression in disaster
Frequent errors non-profit leaders make in disaster and the right way to keep away from them
You and Your Group Can Reach Disaster
The unknown doesn’t must threaten the way forward for your group. With the correct instruments and technique, you’ll be able to emerge from a disaster stronger. With Main Via Disaster, you’ll be able to thrive within the midst of your best challenges. Order the course at the moment.
Michael Hyatt – Main Via Disaster: Movies, PDF’s